Veronica Mars Investigation
Time Left Before Next Episode

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

"Hi, Infidelity" - More Piz

My thoughts on last night's Veronica Mars episode "Hi, Infidelity" is that we need more Piz time. I am a big fan of Chris Lowell since Life As We Know It. I just think he is so funny and his character brings a new dimension to Veronica Mars. I mean come on, didn't you love the moment where Piz tells Veronica that Parker is not his "type"?! Of course she isn't, because she is not Veronica!!!

I still wish there was more Logan and Veronica (LoVe) time on screen. I feel they do not spend enough quality time together.

Another thing that bugs me is: Where is Mac???? I really like her character and the dynamic she has with Veronica, they make a great team. Now Veronica had to go to this Max guy to get her computer fix. Bring Mac back. I read in an interview with Tina Majorino that Mac will be back on Veronica Mars for the resolution of the first mystery. Mac come back soon, we need you!

Anyway, those are my two cents on last night's Vernica Mars

No comments: